Wednesday, August 15, 2007

~Week #12 Has Come and Gone!~

Wow, we simply cannot believe week #12 has come and gone! Both crews had great weeks to end the season with Crew #1 finishing up work on Cheoah Bald and Crew #2 putting us within a manageable distance to finish Unaka next season. Even I got out and did some work this week(they let me out every once in a while) at Unaka and even got to hit the waterfall (last photo, don't I look happy?).

Although I do not have the figures yet (coming soon), Konnarock's 25th season has been one of its most successful in recent years with thousands of Volunteer hours dedicated to the Trail and we have each and everyone involved this year to thank. So, thank you!

As always, I've included some pictures from the last full week with a few modifications…

More to come.

Kerry


What a view (not that you need the arrows)...


The "serously bearded" Ted Wilson lost some hair on his days off.


Bees and Brians left hand don't mix (he's better now).

Before and after at Unaka Mountain

I told Aurora she looked like Steven Tyler (rock star, get it?) from Aerosmith; what do you think?

That's some cold water!

No comments: